Thursday, January 19, 2012

No Good

This week has been quite crazy! I spent the first few days making chemo in the cancer center. It was very busy. Today I was back in the main pharmacy, and it was soo busy. I barely had a minute to get out of my chair. I ate my lunch at 2:30.


Today I learned that one of my favorite professors died. He always was a little gruff and very private, but he wrote me all of my letters of recommendation in my job search. We wrote back and forth and I made a point to stop and say hi to him at all the home Butler games. The last time I saw him at a game he gave me a huge hug and made me feel really proud. I was glad to have him as my mentor and friend. I will miss him very much.


Tonight some of my Deltas are coming over to watch Greys and eat some good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment